There are 3 levels of programs, during the training you will be required to complete a set of basic diving skills. At the end of your training, you will be giving a Certification for your level. All courses must be completed with either a Classified Dive Buddy or a Classified DIve Professional.
that the skills listed below are not
the only skills required to complete the course but rather a guideline for determining their ability in the water and assigning a classification level. Level 1
students must be able to perform these skill by the end of the course to receive a level 1 certification
- Exit and enter the water
- Removal of BCD and equipment at the surface
- Removal and replacement of weights at the surface
- Be able to manage buoyancy in the BCD
students must be able to perform these skill by the end of the course to receive a level 2 certification
- Emergency swimming ascent
- Emergency buoyancy ascent
- Air Sharing
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the inflator hose
- Be able to deploy a Surface Maker Bouy.
students must be able to perform these skill by the end of the course to receive a level 3 certification
- Control descents
- Mask clearing
- Mask removal and replacement
- Regulator retrieval
*Once again the skills listed are not the only skills required to get the certification.